This one’s for all the George Jetsons and Philip J. Frys out there! The Fidel armchair recliner, with its pointed winged headrests, curved arms and splayed conical legs, evokes the space-age style that characterises the screen interiors of The Jetsons TV show. And while the wings won’t suddenly enable lift-off, a modern-day man can simply push back on the recliner to allow the kickboard to lift up and out to reveal a small rest for tired feet.
Upholstered in supple full-grain aniline leather, this chair has comfort well covered with a kidney support back cushion, high headrest and top-quality foam core seats with fibre wraps for springy softness.
“The Fidel is a standout piece of furniture. It’s super sleek and has strong masculine appeal,” Freedom sofa buyer.
Other Colours Available
• Upholstered in Randolph high-quality aniline leather
• Features natural markings and variations in leather
• Easy push-back recliner mechanism
• Fixed seat and back cushions
• Seat and back filled with fibre-wrapped high-density foam
• Frame of solid timber, engineered wood and composites
• Steel spring construction
• Dark stain tapered and splayed cylindrical legs
Width: 78 cm
Height: 101 cm
Depth: 95 cm
Product Code 23202559