Shown in Hugo Fabric in Linen Colour.
The Ashbury sofa is a Freedom favourite. Its traditional shape with simple scroll arms appeals to even the most fashion-forward tastes. Using a high standard of construction, the Ashbury is covered in durable family-friendly fabric with a soft chenille surface.
This easy-comfort, attractive sofa also comes at a great price. Buy two, buy the whole suite and more in either the natural linen-look fabric or three other colour options. Other pieces in the extensive range include, an armchair, modular and ottoman.
“This sofa’s popularity is due to its simple classic shape and value for money.” Freedom sofa buyer.
• Upholstered in a a geometric-weave chenille polyester
• Durable stain-resistant fabric
• A range of modern colours
• Loose seat and back cushions
• Seat cushions filled with fibre-wrapped high-density foam
• Fibre-filled back cushions
• Piping details on arm fronts on scroll
• Frame of solid timber, engineered wood and composites
• Webbing suspension
• Choice of solid timber tapered blocks on bun foot, in light or dark stain
• 10 years for upholstery frames (including sofas, daybeds, chaise, armchairs and recliners, and excluding dining chairs and bar stools).
• 2 years for furniture (including upholstery furniture coverings, foam, finishing (stitching, glue, nails, tacks) and recliner mechanisms).
For further Warranty information click here.
Find out how to care for your fabric sofa here
• Freedom fabric care kit
N.B. Price valid for Hugo Linen colour ONLY. Prices for other fabric options may vary - please check in-store for details.